Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Friends"

Today I was reminded of the episode of "Friends" when Phoebe had the triplets for her brother and his wife. They had planned the names out and one of them was going to be named after Chandler (Matthew Perry). Well, the climax of the show is when Phoebe's brother runs into the delivery room waiting area and screams "Chandler is a girl!". Well, today I was out on the deck with the babies and I yelled into the house to Janna, Becky and Mary, "Carol is a boy!!". That's right, Carol is a boy...now named Carl. He is growing his little rooster thingy on his head. That would explain why the chick box has had a lot more commotion in it since we brought him home. Also, while we had them out Carl kept on mounting the other chickens.... he's the youngest, but come on, he's a boy, we gotta expect that, right? Oh dear......

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I do love this episode of Friends though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that episode of friends! I also have had a gender mix-up with a dear pet. Our precious little boy kitty, Captain Jack, had to be renamed when it was discovered that he was indeed a girl. Now we just call her Captain or Kitty.

    ReplyDelete